A comprehensive list of Utah Fishing Lure Companies with links to interact with them.

As most of you know I run a site that sells locally made fishing lures called tugfish.com. About 80% of the lures that I sell on the site are from Utah Companies. The other 20% are still made in the USA just not based in Utah. I started compiling a list of companies in Utah that manufacture fishing lures. That way I could reach out to some of them and try to expand my product offering. Then I figured publishing this list would be a good way to support local Utah fishing companies. If there is a company I left off the list please reach out and I will add them. You can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected]

List of Utah Fishing Lure Companies

BA Custom Baits - West Jordan - Website, Facebook, and Instagram.
BKK Lures - Unkown -
Cash Custom Lures - Millville -Website, and Facebook.
Caymens Custom Lures - Coalville - Facebook, and Instagram.
Charlie Fox Baits - Beaver - Website, Facebook, and Instagram.
Christenson's Lakeshore Tackle - Manilla - Website, Facebook, and Instagram.
Classic Spoons and Wobblers - American Fork - Facebook.
Creekside Designs - Unknown  - Website, Facebook, and Instagram.
D&H Custom Lures - Unknown - Website, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Drop Jaw Flies - Unknown - Website, Instagram, and YouTube.
Epic Fishing - Heber - Website, and Facebook.
Firepower Lures - Payson - Website, Facebook, and Instagram.
Fish On - South or Middle Utah? - Website, Facebook.
Gitzit Inc - St George - Website, and YouTube.
Hazzfishing - SLC - Website, Facebook, and Instagram.
Henley Custom Lures - Kamas - Website, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Kokanee Co - Syracuse - Website, Facebook, and Instagram.
Kokanee Creek tackle - South Jordan - Website, and Facebook.
Law Dog Lures & Tackle - Unknown -
Miff's Custom Tackle - Delta - Website, Facebook, and Instagram.
Munk's Tube Jigs - Unknown - Website, and Facebook.
Nebo fishing company - Payson - Website, Facebook, and Instagram.
Pack N' Fish - Unknown - Website, Facebook, and Instagram.
Radical Glow - Pleasant Grove - Website, and Facebook.
Ripping Lips Bait - Springville - Facebook, and Instagram.
Rivers Wild Flies - Hyrum - Website, Facebook, and Instagram.
Rocky Mountain Tackle - Spanish Fork - Website, and Facebook.
Schadey Creek Lures - Price - Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Send It Outdoors - Millville - Website, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Smack Attack Lures (Formerly Utah Ice Fish) - Syracuse - Facebook.
Soldier Soul Lures - Grantsville - Website.
Teton Tackle - Manila - Website, Facebook, and Instagram.
Weezer's Kites - American Fork - Facebook.
Zero Baits - Clearfield - Website, Facebook, and Instagram.

Please let me know if there is something to add or fix. Thanks, Josh Vandermeyden